Check details below | Young Transatlantic Innovation Leaders Initiative Fellowship Program 2021-2022-Welcome to Australia minds-see Application Procedures below
Deadline: March 1, 2021
Applications are open for the Young Transatlantic Innovation Leaders Initiative Fellowship Program 2021-2022. The Young Transatlantic Innovation Leaders Initiative (YTILI) is the U.S. Department of State’s flagship program for emerging entrepreneurs from Europe. A cohort of young European entrepreneurs from 45 countries will participate in a robust fellowship program in 2021-2022.
The YTILI Fellowship Program engages young European entrepreneurs in a series of professional development and leadership activities that are designed to strengthen the transatlantic relationship and encourage European businesses, governments and civil society to develop their innovation ecosystems.
The program includes an online and in-person entrepreneurship curriculum; a fellowship placement with a business or organization in one of nine U.S. cities; opening and closing conferences in Chicago and Washington, D.C.; and a regional Innovation Summit in Ljubljana, Slovenia. The 2021-2022 YTILI Fellowship Program will run from October 2021 to September 2022, with U.S. travel elements scheduled for March 22, 2022 – April 27, 2022.
- Small Grants: YTILI Fellows will have the opportunity to apply for small grants to realize their action plans and continue to foster the program goals of promoting transatlantic partnerships, enhancing entrepreneurial skill development, and sustaining professional exchange and collaboration beyond their fellowship experience.
- Housing: To further cultivate cross-cultural relationships, YTILI Fellows will stay in homestay accommodations for the duration of their U.S. fellowships. Fellows will commute to and from their fellowship host organizations by public transportation.
- Cultural Activities & Community Service: YTILI Fellows will participate in various cultural activities and acts of community service to supplement their U.S. fellowship placements and expand their understanding of their host communities. Through these activities, Fellows will connect with community leaders and cultural representatives from the U.S. and engage in transatlantic dialogues.
- U.S. Fellowship Placement Outline: Each YTILI Fellow will work in his or her host organization’s office Monday through Thursday for four weeks during the U.S. Fellowship. Fellows can contribute to and learn from the host organizations in a variety of ways, including projects, meetings in the field, job shadowing, or independent research. Fellows will continue their Mini MBA curriculum and participate in community service on Fridays.
The program will cover:
- J-1 Visa Support.
- The mini MBA Entrepreneurship Curriculum.
- Supplemental Entrepreneurial training.
- Homestays, meals and local transportation during U.S. based experience.
- Opening and Closing conferences and Innovation summit.
- Accident and sickness insurance.
- Open to young European entrepreneurs;
- Be passionate about his or her business or social venture and driving innovative and positive change in their home communities.
Interested to apply, submit all of your application materials by login or registering on the form. Submission deadline is 11:59 PM EST on March 1, 2021.
Click here to apply
For more information, visit YTILI Fellowship.