Procter & Gamble (P&G) Learnership Programme 2020 for fresh Nigerian graduates-see Full Application Procedures, you are on Australia Minds-Welcome
Application Deadline: Unspecified
Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Dynamic Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 181 years globally and 28 years in Nigeria.
The Internship drive is for those who have NOT commenced their National Youth Service (NYSC). Our aim is to pre-select exceptional fresh graduates for internship openings who are seeking developing their skills while being mentored & coached by strong P&G leaders.
- You are solicited to apply regardless your specific field of study. The job openings cover departments like Sales, Supply Network Operations, Brand/Marketing, Consumer Market Knowledge, Purchases002C Human Resources, etc.
- You will be part of inclusive work environment that guarantees fair learning opportunities and challenges that will enable you to grow and develop.
- You are eligible for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos.
- You are in 2nd class upper and above & haven’t started NYSC
- Only Graduates of 2019 or 2020
- You demonstrate leadership Skills
- You love to work in a Team
- You value Diversity and aspired to work in a dynamic culture
Job locations: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
Job categories: Multi-Functional
Req No: IME00000735
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Procter & Gamble (P&G) Learnership Programme 2020