Download and start Navitas Workforce Solutions online Application for 2020-202021 Here- See Navitas Workforce Solutions Education qualifications 2020 & Navitas Workforce Solutions Admission requirements for 2020-2021 Academic year
The dropdown is about Navitas Workforce Solutions Online Application for 2020-2021 Academic Year, here you will be updated with Navitas Workforce Solutions Admission Requirement, Navitas Workforce Solutions Application Status, Navitas Workforce Solutions Fees, Navitas Workforce Solutions Courses 2020-2021, Navitas Workforce Solutions Admission Requirements, Navitas Workforce Solutions dates, and Navitas Workforce Solutions Application Closing Dates for 2020-2021 Academic Year
Navitas Workforce Solutions Online Application, Applications for study at the Navitas Workforce Solutions in 2020 are fully online. Application for admission to undergraduate study programs for both South African and international citizens closing on specific dates in the year preceding the year of study. For Application 2020, see below.
Check the list of closing dates supplied below to make sure that you submit your application on time. To use the Online Application System you will need internet access, as well as an email address that you can access regularly because as soon as you submit your online application, a student number will be sent to this email address as confirmation of receipt.
The Navitas Workforce Solutions Application process
- Navitas Workforce Solutions will inform you of the outcome of your application. If successful, Navitas Workforce Solutions will indicate for which qualification you have been accepted and will offer you a space for the period for which you have applied (ie semester 1).
- You must accept or decline Navitas Workforce Solutions’s offer within the prescribed period of time. If you miss this deadline, Navitas Workforce Solutionswill withdraw the offer and give your space to another applicant.
- You may only accept one offer. This means that when you accept an offer for one qualification (irrespective of whether it is your first or second qualification of choice), the other offer will automatically fall away.
- If you accept Navitas Workforce Solutions’s offer, from zainfo.co.za, you must register for the period for which you have been granted admission (ie semester 1). Should you not register for the relevant semester of study, you will need to re-apply for admission during the next application period.
Who must apply for Navitas Workforce Solutions Application 2020-2021?
- Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission. This includes first-time Navitas Workforce Solutions applicants and Navitas Workforce Solutions students changing to a new qualification and / or specialization.
- If you are completing a higher certificate or alternative pathway / extended program, you must apply for admission if you want to continue with further undergraduate studies.
- You must re-apply for admission if you previously applied for admission and were offered a space, but did not accept the offer and / or did not register for any reason.
- Everyone planning to enroll for classes at a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college under the Navitas Workforce Solutions agreement must apply for admission.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ADMISSION
An online application or a fully completed application form and recently certified (certification may not be not older than one year) copies of your original identity document and (National) Senior Certificate and/or highest academic results, as well as the administration fee, must reach Navitas Workforce Solutions before the specified closing dates. Online applications can be completed by clicking on any of the links..
Late applications will be considered only if there is space available in the programs concerned. Navitas Workforce Solutions can accommodate only a limited number of students per program.
Online application and hardcopy downloads to help you apply to Navitas Workforce Solutions. A simple guide to applying to study at Navitas Workforce Solutions has been outlined below:
For information and inquiries, and How to Apply for Navitas Workforce Solutions Admission 2019/2020, you can process the Action by visiting the Navitas Workforce Solutions Student Portal’s the official website
However, if you are unable to access the Navitas Workforce Solutions Application 2020 or find what you needed, kindly leave a comment below and we shall provide you with the information you need ASAP.