Investec Information Technology (IT) Scholarship Programme 2021 for young South Africans-see Full Application Procedures, you are on Australia Minds-Welcome
Application Deadline: October 31st 2020
If you are dedicated and academically strong undergrad/final year tech student, the Technology Scholarship offers you the opportunity to join the Investec family. We offer financial assistance and holistic support and exposure to young tech talent. You will gain access to mentorship, hackathons and various Investec initiatives as you finish your university careers.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc or BS) in Computer Science,
- Business Computing or Computer Engineering,
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) in Informatics or Information Systems
- Bachelor of Business Science (BBusSc) in Information Systems/ Computer Science
- Bachelor of Business Science (BBusSc) in Data Science
- All equivalent technology and Engineering degrees
The Technology Scholarship allows students to join the Investec family whilst studying as well as gain exposure to the Investec world of technology. Technology Scholarship holders will be assigned a mentor and participate in our Grad and work readiness initiatives. At Investec we look for dynamic, energetic people filled with tenacity, integrity and out of the ordinary thinking.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Investec Technology Scholarships