Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) Foundation 2021/2022 Foreign Scholarships for Ghanaians.-see Full Application Procedures, you are on Australia Minds-Welcome
Application Deadline: July 25th 2021
The Ghana National Petroleum Corporation’s (GNPC) Foreign Scholarship is a highly selective FULL SCHOLARSHIP offered to Ghanaians to further their studies abroad. The awards are for Masters and Ph.D. programs.
- Applicant must be a Ghanaian
- Must have obtained admission to undertake a Masters or PhD program.
- Must hold a first degree of at least second-class (for Master’s applicants), and a relevant postgraduate qualification (for PhD applicants).
- Must be available to start academic studies by the start of the academic year for which you seek sponsorship
- Applicant must not be pursuing a PhD or Master’s degree at the time of the application
Interested applicants must fill out an application form on www.gnpcfoundation.org from 19th – 25th July 2021.
Required documents are as follows: Admission Letter, Degree Certificates (depending on the level of study), Curriculum Vitae, Letter of Recommendation (academic and occupational), Research proposal (not exceeding 5 pages), Passport picture, and National Service certificate.
Interviews are slated for 2nd – 6th August 2021
- Applicants seeking sponsorship for online studies are ineligible
- There will be no in-person interviews this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic and related safety protocols.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- Persons pursuing courses in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics and special needs programs will be given priority
- Applicants holding offer tuition-free universisities
- Lecturers of public Tertiary Institutions
- Persons with disability
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the GNPC 2021/2022 Foreign Scholarships