Continental Graduate In Training (GIT) Programme 2021 for young South Africans-see Full Application Procedures, you are on Australia Minds-Welcome
Application Deadline: unspecified
The Continental Graduate In Training (GIT) Programme is a 11 month development programme starting 01 Feb 2021. GIT’s will be rotated amongst the various departments and learn about the sales, manufacturing and business processes. GIT’s will be assigned various projects to gain first hand experience of the organisational structures, processes and products offered by Continental.
Each GIT will be assigned a mentor that will offer guidance and support to them throughout the development programme. In addition GIT’s will be guided and supported by experienced colleagues and experts.
After the 11 month development programme, GIT‘s could progress to various talent pools or possibly a full time permanent position.
- Need to be a South African Citizen
- Have a 70%+ Academic Average
- High level of flexibility
- Excellent communication skills written and spoken
- Competent user of MS Office programs
- Team player
- High self-motivation and ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Continental Graduate In Training (GIT) Programme 2021