College of New Caledonia Admissions Entry Requirements 2021
We are pleased to inform you about College of New Caledonia Admissions Entry Requirements 2021
College of New Caledonia offers Certificate, Diploma, Associate Degree, and Post-Diploma programs in their academic curriculum. The programs are offered through three semesters in each calendar year. The sessions begin in January, May, and September. The college accepts admission applications until the start of each semester. International applicants are advised to apply as early as possible.
- International applicants can apply online or offline for admission to any program
- The admission office reviews online applications on a priority basis.
- The application fees of CAD $125 is mandatory for all applicants.
|Application Portal||Online/Offline Application|
|Mode of payment||Credit card|
|Academic Calendar||Semester based|
|Financial Aid||Scholarships, Bursaries, Awards|
College of New Caledonia Admission Timeline
International applicants must apply for admission to any program or course at least six months before the inception of the semester they want to join. However, the college accepts an application during the month of:
College of New Caledonia International Admissions
The admission requirements and application process for a certificate, diploma, associate degree, or post-diploma program are the same. Applicants have the choice to apply online or offline, however, online applications are processed on priority. Online and paper application are made available on the official website of the college.
Admission Requirements for International Students
- Scanned copy of secondary school graduation transcripts or mark sheets
- University or college transcripts for post-graduate diploma programs
- Documents must be accompanied by a notarized translation into English
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of passport data pages
English Proficiency Test Score for International Students
Applicants must submit their English Proficiency test scores to prove their command over the language. The minimum test score requirement could differ for departments, but a general requirement is listed below:
|Test Name||Minimum Score Required|
|IELTS||6.0 with no band less than 5.5|
College of New Caledonia Diploma & Certificate Program Admissions
College of New Caledonia offers diploma courses in five major areas of study: Business and Management, Health Sciences, Human Services, Technologies, and Trade and Industry. All the diploma programs have similar admission requirements.
Application Portal: Online/Offline Application
Application Fee: $125
- Completion of Grade 12
- Compulsory coursework in English and Maths
- Transcripts and mark sheets
- Statement of Purpose
Study Permit for International Students
International applicants may require a permit to study in Canada. It is not exactly a visa but it allows international students to stay in Canada for the duration of their course. To receive the study permit, applicants require the following documents:
- An acceptance letter from the Canadian Institute.
- An identity proof i.e a valid passport
- 2 passport size photographs.
- Proof that the applicants can support themselves financially.
- Letter of explanation (This will help the visa officer understand your intentions for going to Canada)
Presently, Canada is offering the Student Direct Stream to the legal citizens of a few countries (China, India, Philippines, and Vietnam). Through this, the applicants of these countries can receive their study permits within 20 days. To be eligible for this, applicants must:
- Provide proof of first-year tuition fee payment
- Have a GIC (Guaranteed Investment Certificate) of 10,000 CAD
- Submit the report of medical exam
- Submit a police certificate
Since online applications are processed on priority, international applicants are advised to use the online application portal. The paper application is also made available on the college’s website, download and fill it up. The College does not have any fixed timeframe for decision notifications, all the applicants are advised to stay in contact with the admission office.