British Council’s Developing Inclusive and Creative Economies (DICE) Digital R&D Fund-see Full Application Procedures, you are on Australia Minds-Welcome
Application Deadline: 15 December 2020.
The DICE Digital R&D Fund will offer 20 grants to support the delivery of ‘digital experiences’ that, among other objectives, will explore new ways of engaging audiences.
his Fund will offer 20 grants to support the development and delivery of 20 co-designed ‘digital experiences’ that contribute to the DICE programme’s mission and ethos.
The Fund will also support the creation of a community of practice across the 20 partnerships to share learning from the digital experiences.
The value of each of these grants will range between £7,000 – £15,000.
The 20 grants will be awarded to 20 pairs of organisations, known hereafter as ‘DICE Digital Partners’, which will co-design and co-deliver a digital experience.
About the digital experiences
The digital experiences should:
- be delivered between February and May 2021
- be designed by, with and/or for groups that are often disadvantaged in the economy, including but not limited to youth, women or people with disabilities
- be tailored and produced for specific groups, such as creative social entrepreneurs, artists and policy makers
- enable the DICE Digital Partners to enhance and improve their own digital confidence, capabilities and infrastructure
- create genuine connection and camaraderie between the participants.
- Organisations that wish to apply must be based in a DICE country (Brazil, Egypt, Indonesia, Pakistan, South Africa and the UK) and must submit their application together with a partner organisation in another DICE country. (See ‘Info and support for applicants’ below for support in finding a partner).
How to Apply
Applications must be made via the British Council Grant Management Portal between 1 and 15 December 2020.
Applicants must first register on the portal to access the application form — see the Grant Management Portal Applicant Guide, available below, for step-by-step instructions on how to register.
Then, they must complete the application. Guidance on completing the application is provided in the DICE Digital R&D Fund – Step-by-step Applicants Guide, available below.
Finally, they must complete a separate budget. The budget must be detailed on the DICE R&D Fund Budget and Activity Timeline Template which is available below.
The application must be received before 23:59 GMT on 15 December 2020.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the British Council’s DICE Digital R&D Fund