Check details below | Apply to become a Global Sustainable Development Network (GSDN) Country Representative-Welcome to Australia minds-see Application Procedures below
Deadline: November 30, 2020
Are you passionate about the Sustainable Development Goals? Do you have what it takes to represent your country? Apply to become a Global Sustainable Development Network (GSDN) Country Representative.
The Global Sustainable Development Network (GSDN) contributes to global and regional developments by enabling dialogue between its members, and by proposing different initiatives that will foster a sustainable world. The organization aim at becoming one of the world’s most effective institution that help governments and other institutions find solutions to problems and develop partnerships.
As a Country Representative, your tasks would include coordination with the local organizations, GSDN, facilitating youth engagement within the GSDN system on a regional/country level on issues relating to the UN Sustainable Development Goals and working with youth and youth organizations of that region, supporting Global Sustainable Development Summit and the High-Level Group on Sustainable Development.
- Applicant should be between 18-34 at the time of application;
- Must have knowledge of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals;
- Must be able to participate in the GSDN High-Level Group on Sustainable Development;
- Must be able to support the Global Sustainable Development Summit once announced that it will be convened;
- Must be able to represent GSDN at the national, regional, and international event if selected;
- Should be able to grasp a basic understanding of the English language.
Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, China, Ethiopia, France, Germany, Ghana, Grenada, Guyana, India, Japan, Mexico, Netherland, New Zealand, Peru, Rwanda, South Africa, South Korea, Senegal, Sweden, Trinidad & Tobago, United States of America.
Applications should be submitted by the deadline of November 30, 2020. Late applications will not be considered.
Click here to apply
For more information, visit GSDN Country Representative.