Check details below | Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship 2021 for Female Students in North America-Welcome to Australia minds-see Application Procedures below
Deadline: December 4, 2020
Applications are open for the Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship 2021. The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship recognizes outstanding female undergraduate and master’s students studying artificial intelligence/machine learning, data science, computer science or mobile/web development at North American universities (including Canada and Mexico).
At Adobe Research they create innovative technologies for their software products to better serve consumers, creative professionals, developers, and enterprises. They bring together the smartest, most driven people they can find, and they give them the freedom to nurture their intellectual curiosity, while providing them the necessary resources and support to shape their ideas into tangible results. One part of creating the best products is bringing a diverse group of people together. To bring more gender diversity to the technology industry, they are pleased to invite applications to the Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship.
The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship includes:
- A $10,000 award paid once.
- A Creative Cloud subscription membership for one year.
- An opportunity to interview for an internship at Adobe.
- Applicant must identify as female.
- Be a student currently enrolled as an undergraduate (2nd year or above) or masters student at a North American university for the 2020-2021 academic year. First year undergraduate students are not eligible. Students must have completed at least one year of university education.
- Intend to be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or masters student at a university for the 2021-2022 academic year. Graduating students are not eligible.
- Be majoring in computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related technical field.
- Demonstrated leadership and participation in school and community activities.
- Maintain a strong academic record.
- Not have a relative working for Adobe.
Applications must include:
- A resume/CV.
- Academic transcripts from your current and/or past institution.
- Three Letters of recommendation.
- Answers to four essay questions, which will be available upon application launch.
- An optional 60-second video or multimedia submission describing your dream career.
Click here to apply
For more information, visit Adobe Research.